Data visualizations, whether small and concise as found on Skagit County Trends, or others telling a much larger story, are ways of organizing and presenting data so it’s easier to understand.
This web page is dedicated to archiving a variety of data visualizations, most automatically updating. So each time you have a look, they'll likely to have changed. If we notice something, we'll be sure to mention it in a blog update. All the data visualization were specifically chosen because they are relevant, and most importantly, include local information.
- Households responding online, by mail, or by phone
- Overall completion rate of U.S. homes accounted for
- Author: U.S. Census Bureau
- State and county for 2019 and 2020 YTD
- By supersector or industry sector 3-digit NAICS
- Author: Jeff Robinson, Washington State Employment Security Department
- Totals: ages 65+, disabled, and type of insurance
- Shares: diabetics, smokers, HIV, and obese
- Author: Association of Washington Cities
- Overall and child rates for every U.S. county
- 2018 and 2020 (projected) rates
- Author: Feeding America